Click to inquire, or call
Click to create ticket, or call
Click to create ticket
Click to send a suggestion
Click to inquire, or call
Hours of operation
8:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
Monday to Sunday
Terms & Conditions
The term TheraTech Pathways, LP, TheraTech, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 410 Main Street, PO Box 781, Jefferson, NC 28640. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TreatWrite® is the name of software owned, operated, and distributed by TheraTech Pathways, LP.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Mention may be made about industry standard codes and professional speech language pathology instruments and practices used for diagnosis, evaluation and therapy. Such identifications are for example and illustration only. No endorsement or recommended usage is intended and such should not be inferred.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TheraTech’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Harris County, Texas.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TheraTech Pathways, LP and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising from or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TheraTech. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TheraTech takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.